- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
Mr. Wolfe is a litigator with 25 years of experience whose practice focuses on representing individuals and businesses who have suffered injuries and damages through no fault of their own.
Mr. Wolfe concentrates a large portion of his time seeking recoveries in personal injury matters - whether the result of motor vehicle accidents or falls due to a dangerous condition - caused by negligent or intentional misconduct of others. He has significant experience in trucking accident litigation, car accident litigation, pedestrian accidents, premises liability (e.g., dangerous property conditions, slip and fall, trip and fall), products liability (i.e., defective consumer products), and intentional tort litigation [e.g., battery, defamation (libel and slander)]. Mr. Wolfe seeks the maximum recovery for individuals who have suffered severe, life-altering personal injuries.
In addition, Mr. Wolfe is Board Certified in Construction Law. Consequently, he has represented hundreds of homeowners and businesses in construction defect disputes. His clients have ranged from the single-family homeowner to Fortune 500 companies. This broad base of experience allows him unique and invaluable perspective when understanding and evaluating a matter.
Mr. Wolfe has also represented property associations against builders for construction defects, including improper and defective stucco application and has represented numerous home buyers who have been defrauded by sellers who intentionally concealed and failed to disclose latent defects in the property.
Mr. Wolfe has sued municipalities regarding false arrests as well in instances when a city fails to keep the public byways safe for pedestrians.
Mr. Wolfe has been awarded the AV-Preeminent rating by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, which is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. He is admitted to practice before all state courts in Florida, Georgia, and Massachusetts, as well as the United States District Courts for Middle, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida.
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1996
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: CALI Award Recipient
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1993
- Honors: Men's Varsity Ice Hockey Team
- Major: Government
- Phillips Andover Academy
- Florida, 1996
- Massachusetts, 1997
- AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite 2016, 2018
- The American Registry – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%
- The American Registry – 2016, 2017, 2018 Top Attorneys in Florida
- Thomson Reuters – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Florida Super Lawyer
- Top Attorneys in Tampa Bay 2017, 2019, 2021
- Top Attorneys in Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay Magazine
- Top Attorneys in Florida, Super Lawyers, 2018, 2022
- Top Attorneys in Florida, Miami Herald - 2015
- Top Attorneys in Tampa Bay Rising Stars, Tampa Bay Magazine - 2018, 2019, 2020
- Top Attorneys in Florida Rising Star, The Wall Street Journal - 2013
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Construction Law, Florida Bar, 2010
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
- Construction Law Section, Member, Present
Current Employment Position
- Founding Member, 2016
- Petitt Worrell Wolfe Rocha LLC, Partner, 2011 to 2016
- Bricklemyer Smolker & Bolves, PA, Partner, 2005 to 2011